It’s never “just another Monday” in New York City
• Cheer on the Mets vs. the Nationals and order up from Citi Field’s
gourmet concessions stands.
• Remember the “Handsome Boy Modeling School” (sigh) when Dan The
Automator opens for Emily Wells at the Bowery Ballroom.
• Soak up the “Glory Days” of spring when The Boss plays Madison Square
Garden for The Wrecking Ball Tour.
• Feel “Glee”-ful at Carnegie Hall tonight with New York Chorus
Festival featuring acts for the U.S. and Japan.
• Say “halo” to the halo eyeliner effect to add a touch of Hollywood
glamour for Monday night happy hour.